Through our close links with Merton Council, the SWBA is able to provide help to its members wishing to access local and centrally funded schemes for the business community. This can help with the smooth running and development of your business.
As a business owner, there are many responsibilities that fall to you and it's useful to be able to call on other professionals and support systems available.
The SWBA strives to support each of the businesses located on the estate and to provide on-going assistance in a number of areas.
Did you know?
Businesses located in the SWBA can access a range of free Merton Council and Government funded business support as well as a number of subsidised private sector support schemes - these include:
- business loans and other finance schemes
- high quality advice and support for businesses to expand or survive the economic downturn
- advice on business rates
- on-line commercial property database for businesses looking for premises
- specialist support for manufacturing and high growth companies
- support for businesses on the estate to trade with each other
- assistance in exporting and doing business overseas
- business mentors
- apprenticeships and range of schemes to support the training and development of staff
Merton Council has useful information, further details can be accessed via the Merton Council website
COVID-19: Essential links and information
The websites below contain information which is updated on an ongoing basis to take account of latest developments and it is therefore advisable to visit them on a regular basis.
Government website for business support, information and advice
Merton Chamber of Commerce - if you are a SWBA BID levy payer your business is a member of the Chamber
The Mayor's London Growth Hub - this service provides information for London businesses and offers one to one advice in the light of the specific circumstances of a business